Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hands On Grub


As previously announced, it is time to put down the silverware & grap hold of a sandwich.
You can bring the fixins' or bring something already prepared.

Upcoming meals include: Pizza night, Barbecue, Appetizers/fingerfoods, Something with Cream Cheese (Heather will help us on suggestions) & Down Home Southern Cookin'

For Sandwiches you could bring ...

Bread
Sliced chicken
Sliced ham
Sliced turkey

Mustard
Mayo
Lettuce
Tomato
Pickles
Onions

Chips
More chips

Muffallettas
Po Boys
Club Sandwich
Meatball Subs
Grilled Cheese
PBJ
Giros/Wraps
Quesadillas

Cookies
Brownies
Desserts

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clark and I will bring sliced cajun turkey.

Anonymous said...

I will bring chips.

Crystal

JeremyandCarla said...

Jeremy will bring PBJs for the kids (and big kids like Michael)and Chocolate chip espresso cookies. Yummmm!

Brian said...

I'll for sure bring some bread...100% whole wheat.

Kari said...

I'm thinkin' about grilled cheeses

Unknown said...

We'll bring bread, chips, dessert, sliced meat and sliced cheese.
J&J

Hendrick Family said...

I'm making tortilla soup...it's not a sandwich, but it's raining, so that means we need soup. It's a rule.

I'm also going to scramble some eggs.

That's not sandwiches either, so am I just a complete rebel tonight?

Maybe...

But my men folk love them a scrambled egg sandwich...

I'll also have some bread too.

See you tonight!

Heather

Hendrick Family said...

Staci Weaver is bringing rolls, deli meat and cheese.