Monday, November 10, 2008

The Good Stuff

All right, I'm picking the menu this week.
So I'm going to go with a theme of food that is near and dear to my heart.


Concession Stand Food.

You know what I mean. The good stuff ... although, maybe not good for you.

Here are some ideas:

Nachos
Frito Pie
Hot Dogs (or Chili Dogs)
Burgers
Sausage on a stick

French Fries
Chips
Pickles
Popcorn

Funnel Cake
Cookies
Candy

Cokes
(Of course we'll still have tea here)

If we even get a fraction of the things on this list, I'll be in heaven.

Don't worry, we'll come back with something healthy next week.

5 comments:

Kari said...

I'm bringing corn dogs!!!

Kari said...

Oh, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to bring the stuff for funnel cakes too!!!

But we'll have to make them there so they are fresh!!!

YUMMO! Darrin has even said maybe he may come for the "healthy" food!! We'll see!

:>)

Hendrick Family said...

Oh gag.

I can't BELIEVE my husband did this.

I hate every single thing he listed (except for the funnel cake). That's all I'm eating.

We're making hot dogs.

Double gag.

Aaron is literally GIDDY...like a girl giddy about tomorrow night.

If ANYONE brings wolf brand chili and puts it on anything, I might really throw up.

Heather

JeremyandCarla said...

In honor of Heather & her hot dogs, we will bring the chili...for frito pie along with the jumbo Fritos & shredded cheddar. Make you a "pie" or dress up your dog. Regretably, Aaron, we will not have the little boats from the concession stand.

Unknown said...

Sorry we'll be missing out on the good stuff - prayer and bible study that is... C U next week.