Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Never Ending Pasta Bowl



We're finally meeting again for HOPE group!

And for our meal, we're going to have pasta.
But here's what we'll do.

The Hendricks will make various noodles ... spaghetti, penne, & rotini.
(In English that is ... long skinny ones, little tube shaped ones, & spiral ones)

You need to make some sauce.
Here are some ideas:

Spaghetti sauce
Alfredo sauce
Marinara sauce
Tetrazzini

Or any other ideas you have for things to put on top of noodles.

We could also use some bread.
And I guess someone could bring salad if you just have to.

So get creative with the sauces and let's go all "Olive Garden" on each other this week.

5 comments:

Garratts said...

I'll bring marinara and garlic bread.

Heather let me know if you need anything else. I'm going to the store tomorrow morning.

Kari said...

i'm bringing some queso-cheesy sauce and parmesan rolls per Hendricks requests!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Parmesan rolls twice in one week!! So great!

I'm bringing brownies.

Crystal

Aaron said...

Who eats brownies on noodles?
That's just weird.

Clark and Katie said...

Clark and I will bring a tomato sauce!