Thursday, September 4, 2008

Breakfast




Well, I guess it only makes sense to start out HOPE Group off with the most important meal of the day. So we'll do breakfast on Wednesday, September 10.

The Hillands will bring lots & lots of homemade buttermilk pancakes.

Will someone please bring syrup?
Will someone please bring butter?

Please feel free to bring a breakfast item of your choosing. Below are some ideas if you are having trouble thinking of something:

bagels with cream cheese
biscuits with jelly or gravy
danish/donuts/cinnamon rolls
english muffins with jelly
muffins
egg casserole
quiche
omeletes
scrambled eggs
bacon
sausage (patty or link)
grits
hash browns
fruit of any kind
orange juice
apple juice
milk
coffee

If you have something particularly interesting, feel free to share the recipe with the group.

Post a comment to let everyone know what you're bringing.

See you then.

13 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

I will make a breakfast casserole and some biscuits.

Yum!

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...

Ok I will try again!!!

I will bring a yummo hashbrown & cheese thing and also a sausage/cream cheese thing!

2 different things :~)

Thing is such a great word!!

toth adventures said...

Eric and I will bring coffee and juice.

Anonymous said...

I will bring muffins. :)

~Crystal

valeriepalerie said...

I'm bringing some butter and syrup!! And most likely something else... but I'm not sure what yet. Maybe pigs in a blanket?

Anonymous said...

So is this actually for breakfast, in the AM, or during normal hope group time, in the PM?

-Brian

JeremyandCarla said...

Just in case anyone is confused due to the type of food, this fellowhip meal is for 6pm on Wed. at the new Hendrick residence.

Anonymous said...

I'll bring some OJ
-Brian

Unknown said...

The Allens will bring sausage balls, syrup, milk and is there a need for paper goods because we could bring that as well.

Hendrick Family said...

This all sounds so good!

Julie...I'm good on the paper goods this week, but we may need some next week.

See everyone tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I'll bring some fruit!

Hannah

Katie said...

Clark and I will bring cinnamon baked apples. See you all tomorrow!