Friday, September 12, 2008

Mi Casa Es Su Casa



We're gonna go all "la cucaracha" on it this week.
Mexican food is the theme for this Wednesday.

The Hillands are going to bring beef enchiladas.

Other ideas are:
Tacos
Fajitas
Tamales
Nachos
Mexican casserole
Taco salad
7 layer dip
Queso
Salsa
Guacamole
Sour cream
Shredded cheese

This may be a good week to pair up with someone and bring something together.
(For tacos, one of you bring taco shells and shredded cheese - the other could bring taco meat and lettuce and tomato ... or whatever.)

Of course we can always use desserts.

See you on Wednesday!

7 comments:

Kari said...

I will bring a Mexican Casserole and a fabulous black bean salsa and chips!

Unknown said...

The Allens will bring 7 layer dip and chips, and spanish rice.

valeriepalerie said...

i'll bring sopapilla cheesecake!!

JeremyandCarla said...

Just checking in to see if hope group schedule has changed in light of serving at the church this week.

Anonymous said...

Okay friends... I have no clue what to bring... and I am not talented at cooking... so I thought about what things were my favorite part of mexican food... and I came up with this:

tons of tortillas and guacamole

So... I am going to bring a bunch of tortiallas... because those can be used for lots of things. And I will bring some guacamole.

~Crystal

Katie said...

Clark and I will bring queso and chips.

Hendrick Family said...

I'm making taco meat and homemade salsa.