Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The first meal of the day ... only not



Let's do breakfast.
Isn't it wierd that breakfast food is good any time of day, but other foods aren't good for breakfast?
I mean, eggs and bacon are just as good at 7:00 p.m. as they are at 7:00 a.m.
But that's not true for other things ... like chili.

Please feel free to bring a breakfast item of your choosing. 
Below are some ideas if you are having trouble thinking of something:

bagels with cream cheese
biscuits with jelly or gravy
danish/donuts/cinnamon rolls
english muffins with jelly
muffins
egg casserole
quiche
omeletes
scrambled eggs
bacon
sausage (patty or link)
grits
hash browns
fruit of any kind
orange juice
apple juice
milk
coffee

Post a comment to let everyone know what you're bringing.

See you at HOPE group.

6 comments:

Garratts said...

Garratts are bringing french toast casserole and gallon of milk.

Hendrick Family said...

Yum, Ashley! That's one of my favorites!

I will make stuff for breakfast burritos, and make biscuits...and if I'm feeling especially nice and grannyish, I'll make gravy...but no promises.

Heather

Kari said...

I'll bring the hashbrown casserole thiingy again and somethin else, just not sure what!

Anonymous said...

I will bring fresh fruit.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

Clark and I will bring OJ.

Kari said...

ok so i lied.. sams didn't have the hashbrown casserole, so i will be bringing some egg/potato/bacon bagel thingys that i got at sams!! =-)