Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Oh Hope Group, we have missed you!

To celebrate your return, we want to eat MEXICAN food together.

Can I get a yum and an amen?

I was thinking we could do a Mexican pile up dealy.

So...we need:

Taco meat (I'll make some)

Rice (I'll make some white rice, but will someone bring Spanish rice?)

Beans

Kari's black bean dip. Yes...I'm requesting it.

lettuce

tomato

tortillas

sour cream

shredded cheese

cheese dip

chips...lots of them

We can do nachos, or just a big pile of Mexican wonderfulness on our plates.

Am I missing anything?

Can't wait to see you tomorrow. We really have missed you tons.

7 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

JP said he's bringing cheese and sour cream.

Kari said...

Black Bean Dip it is and I will bring some tortillas and chips!

Anonymous said...

We will bring some chopped tomatoes!

Toth adventures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toth adventures said...

We will bring the chips, we have lots of those...

Hendrick Family said...

I'm just going to make beans too. I already have them here, and that's easy.

Unknown said...

Allens won't be able to be there.